Here’s the note from the Community Board for the meeting coming up on Wednesday, Nov. 17:
The regular monthly Board Meeting of Community Board #7 will be held on Wednesday, November 17, 2010 @ 6:30 P.M. at our Board Office, located at 4201 4th Avenue (Entrance on 43rd Street & 4th Avenue).
Following is the proposed agenda:
1. The Pledge of Allegiance
2. Opening of the meeting
3. Adoption of the agenda
4. Adoption of the Minutes of the Board Meeting of October 20, 2010
5. Presentation: Frank Laghezza, Executive Assistant District Attorney
6. Committee Reports: Economic Development Committee, Health & Mental Health Committee, Housing Committee, Membership & Attendance Committee, Parks Committee, Youth Committee, Youth Committee
7. Acknowledgment of Elected Officials & Elected Officials Representatives
8. Chairperson’s Report/Executive Committee
9. District Manager’s Report
10. Old Business
11. New Business
12. Public Comment
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND THE BOARD MEETING, PLEASE CALL THE BOARD OFFICE AT (718) 854-0003 AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.